📘How to build your Personal Brand by writing a good book
If you’re trying to build your personal or professional brand , there are a lot of ways to do that, but one of the very best is pretty old school: write a book.
Here are the 6 ways in which a writing a good book can help build your brand and elevate your career:
1. A Book Increases Your Visibility and Raises Your Profile: Whenever any media want to comment on something, who do they go? The expert, right? And how do they know someone is an expert? The experts are the people who wrote the book on the subject. A book is the #1 signal of expertise. Media want to talk to experts, and they judge expertise by who wrote the book on the subject. Could you use more visibility in your field and media coverage? Write a book that establishes you as an expert, and media coverage will be 10x easier to get. Even if you know more than they do, they got the attention that you didn’t, because of their book.
2. A Book Establishes Your Authority and Credibility: A book shows you can commit to something and follow through. It shows you get things done. And most importantly, it shows the world what you know. A book sets you up to be judged by your actual knowledge and work. By writing a book, you are in a place that most people are unwilling to go—being judged—and it usually requires a lot of work to get there. It requires you to prove you actually know something. To get credibility and authority from a book, you have to share valuable knowledge and ideas with your readers. If you can do that, you will rocket past all your contemporaries who do not have a book, even if they are just as smart and accomplished as you are.
3. A Book Gets You New Clients and Opportunities: The #1 search engine is Google. YouTube is #2. Know what #3 is? Amazon. Even more relevant, it’s the #1 search engine for professionals (ranking even higher than LinkedIn).When people look for a credible expert or authority, what’s the first thing they think about? Same as the media—everyone wants the person who literally “wrote the book” on the topic. Having a great book lets people know exactly who you are and how you can help them, and it brings them right to you. It’s the best marketing tool you could ever use—not just to build your brand, but to actually attract clients. A book enables word of mouth better than almost any other marketing. This is because a book lets you put your story into people’s mouths, so when they talk about you, they’re literally just saying what you want them to say. If you have a good book, people repeat your terms, phrases, and ideas to other people. If you can write a book that is valuable to a group of people, they will want to talk about your book at a cocktail party to someone else who shares that problem.
4. A Book Helps You Get on Stage: If you want to do any sort of public speaking, especially paid speaking, a book is a near necessity. This is because a book is a basic credential for a speaker. A book is the way people know for sure you are qualified to speak to their group on your topic. And then once you get on stage, your brand changes.
5. A Book Helps Cement Your Legacy: Legacy is what you leave behind. It can be good, bad, or indifferent. And there is no better way for you to really cement what your legacy is—at least in business—than by writing a book.
6. A Book Creates a Real Impact on People: A book can actually impact the reader and change their life. When the author really works hard, puts their best knowledge and stories in their book, and commits to delivering real value to the reader, then both the reader and the author come out better off.
A book is a multi-purpose marketing tool with unique and special abilities to create attention for you, that you can use to build your brand and career in multiple ways.
BRAND YOURSELF ON LINKEDIN - DOWNLOAD FREE E-BOOK
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS VIDEO CHANNEL TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PERSONAL BRANDING ,AI AND EARNING ONLINE.
OUTCOMES OF JOINING THIS CHALLENGE
This is what you will have ready in the next 30 Days if you follow the Instructions:
Your Own Personal Branded Website Created by Yourself- Keep upgrading, modifying and adding as you go along
Your Own Personally Branded YouTube Channel-Keep upgrading, modifying and adding as you go along
Your own Podcast-Keep upgrading, modifying and adding as you go along
At least two Blogposts, YouTube Videos and Podcasts- You can create more if you can give this more than 1-2 hours a day and grow as you move along
Optimized Social Media Platforms- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Twitter and any others you may want to build on
Learn how to get Organic Leads from Social Media and start building your email list.
Start building an additional income through Affiliate Marketing if you want to.
📃 About Vandana Nanda
📖 My Story : The Journey Thus Far
Vandana Nanda, is the Founder and CEO of Winbrand Academy, an Online Personal Branding and Digital Marketing School.
After working in the corporate world with IT and Education companies for over two and a half decades, Vandana decided to venture online in 2020 on a full time basis.
Working online with Time Freedom and Financial freedom has been a long cherished goal for her. Vandana has travelled the world and experienced both extremes of life , going from being a successful corporate executive and a homemaker to being a single parent and bringing up two young children while also focusing on a full time corporate job.
She has been able to bounce back, learn new skills and continue on her path to achieving Financial and Time Freedom. She has made it her mission to achieve financial freedom herself and also help thousands of people across the globe to find financial freedom by doing what they love. Through Winbrand Academy ,she is helping Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Brokers, Authors, Actors, Musicians, Lawyers, Teachers, Industry-Specific Professionals, and of course, people with a specific Passion from around the globe brand themselves.
Vandana’s purpose is to help people brand themselves as Leaders and Authorities in either their specific niche or in whatever their passion is while creating an income doing what they love.